Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II
Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017     Views: 33

UW does not have a site license for Papers, but we do offer several other reference management tools that provide the same function as Papers. You can find more information about each of the reference management tools we support on this page:

Our recommendation is Proquest RefWorks. It is the very similar to Papers. Is web-based and integrates into your web-browser similar to Papers, plus it has some add-on features that allows for integration into Microsoft Word or Google Docs.


Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.