Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2017     Views: 29

The library has very little equipment to loan out. The equipment available is:

  • Laptop Computers: PCs and Macs available for IN-LIBRARY USE ONLY. A user agreement must be signed before use. Check out the item at the Circulation Help Desk on the main level (Level 2).
  • iPads: A user agreement must be signed. Check out the item at the Circulation Help Desk on the main level (Level 2). This item is checked out for a period of one-week and may be taken out of the library.
  • An old-fashioned typewriter is available for IN-LIBRARY use. Check with the Circulation Help Desk.
  • A large format scanner for scanning books is available. It is called the KIC scanner and is located on Level 1 (basement) of Coe.

The computer labs in Coe Library is operated by UW Information Technology (IT). Check with the IT Lab Assistant in each computer lab regarding available equipment.

UW IT has camera and video equipment to check out. Visit this link for more information.


Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.