Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II
Last Updated: Jun 30, 2017     Views: 14

This information is available on the webpage of the Office of Institutional Analysis.  On that page, this link goes to another page where reports of degrees awarded are available. Contact that office if the information is not provided within those reports.

Information on the UW Dashboard may be useful as well. Annual UW reports and reports to WICHE are available on UW Annual Reports and Planning Documents page (left hand menu, bottom link).

The American Heritage Center (AHC) is the official archive for university records (FYI: the AHC is not part of the library). Here is the link to the AHC University Archives webpage. Please contact that office to see if the AHC can assist you to locate the information needed.

Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.