Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II Last Updated: Jul 24, 2017 Views: 14
To cancel a Prospector request for any type of item (book or media), log onto your UW Libraries account by clicking the Log In icon in the upper-right corner of the UW Libraries webpage.
- Click on the far-left option (Library & Prospector).
- Look for the light blue box that contains your name, phone number, account, etc.
- In that block under "Expiration Date" will be a note "1 Request (hold)." Click that link.
- Scroll down and check the "Cancel" box. Then click the blue "Cancel All X" to select the Prospector request.
- You will next see a confirmation screen. Click "Yes" to confirm that you want to cancel.
- The screen will refresh and the Prospector request will be gone. You can then log out of your account.
You may also call or email the Help Desk / Circulation at Coe Library. The phone number to the Help Desk is 766-3190 or email at email@example.com.
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Coe Library Research Help||307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757|
Circulation Help Desk
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|