Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017     Views: 6

The machine is formally called a VTS machine and allows UW students, staff, and faculty to add money to their WyoOne card, and allows non-UW patrons to purchase a temporary card to use around campus.

A machine had been located on Level 1 (basement) of Coe Library but has been removed and will not be replaced.

There are VTS machines located in the Wyoming Union and in Knight Hall.

Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.