Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 98
Each campus library has one or more places where you can return books.
- Coe Library: return slots are at the Circulation Desk on the main floor, at the Media Desk on Level 1, and at an outside book return in the alley between Coe and the History Building off of Ivinson Ave.
- Geology Library (S.H. Knight Bldg.): return slot in the Circulation Desk
- Learning Resource Center (Education Bldg.): return slot in the Circulation Desk
- Library Annex (basement, Biological Sciences Bldg.): book return in wall next to front door
- Law Library (College of Law Bldg.): Circulation Desk and outside book return on south side of building by doors
In addition, books from any UW Library may be turned in at any other UW library location. However, patrons are urged to return books to the appropriate library to ensure availability of resources to other patrons.
Send a message to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Coe Library Research Help||307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757|
Circulation Help Desk
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|