Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 39
There are several possible reasons:
- You are not a current UW student, faculty member, or staff member. Participating libraries restrict Prospector use to their primary users.
- You are a UW student, faculty member, or staff member but are turned away when you tried to request something. There are several likely reasons:
- You are an Outreach student, and as such, are blocked because Prospector loan periods don't give you a reasonable chance to use the material. Instead, use Request It. It is quite fast, provides access to all of the Prospector libraries and thousands more, and also allows you to get get digital copies of journal articles and book chapters.
- You have already borrowed more than 40 items. Wait until you have returned some before requesting more.
- Your library account has been blocked because you have overdue books, fees, or the University believes you are no longer affiliated. Contact Coe Library Help Desk (307.766.3190 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Send a message to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Help Desk||307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|