Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II Last Updated: May 03, 2017 Views: 106
Click the key-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any page on the Libraries' website. You may also scroll down the main UW webpage and click on the button in the "Services" band labeled as "Login + Account Access." Select the option on the far-right (Off-Campus Access). Sign in with your UW username and password. Now you can access all of the online full-text resources found on the Libraries' website until you close your browser window. Be aware that this "proxy server" will log you off if you are inactive for 20 minutes.
If you have difficulties, go through the following checklist. After each step, recheck whether you can log on or not:
1. Check to make sure you have an Internet connection.
2. Make sure you use a recommended Web browser; we recommend Firefox or Chrome for the best experience. Make sure this browser is up to date.
3. Clear the browser cache/history.
4. Make sure that the operating system of your computer is up to date.
5. Restart your computer.
If you continue to have problems, contact the Coe Help Desk:
- Call us: 307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757
- Text us: 307-460-5530
- Send email to email@example.com
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Coe Library Research Help||307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757|
Circulation Help Desk
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|