Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk
Last Updated: May 03, 2017     Views: 275

If you are a registered UW student, UW appointed or emeritus faculty, or a UW staff member, your WyoOne ID is your library card.

Free library cards are available to Wyoming residents. You must provide proof of residency (e.g., drivers license, utility bill, etc.). Wyoming Alumni Association members, employees of Wyoming corporations, workshop participants, and faculty from institutions that participate in the OCLC Reciprocal Borrowing Program may also received free library cards. Fee-based library cards are available to non-Wyoming residents and corporations. Visit the borrowing policies webpage for specific information, or check with Circulation Desk at one of our campus libraries.

If you have questions, contact Access Services at the Coe Library Circulation Desk, at (307) 766-3190, or

Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.