Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk Last Updated: May 04, 2017 Views: 64
Log on to your account through this link http://uwcatalog.uwyo.edu/patroninfo). Use your WyoWeb username/password. Once you are logged on you can do a number of things:
- View a list of your checked out items (from both Libraries and Prospector) and when they are due.
- Renew materials that that can be renewed and indicate what was not renewed.
- Review the status of materials you have requested through Prospector.
- If you are in the Libraries' catalog you can place holds on items that are currently checked out.
- If you are in the Libraries' catalog you can mark items so they are added to a list that you can return to later.
Unfortunately, My Accounts does not list items requested or borrowed through interlibrary loan (Request It). For these you have to access your Request It account.
Send a message to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Help Desk||307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|