Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk Last Updated: May 04, 2017 Views: 38
Click on this link: Course Reserves From this webpage you can request material be held at the Circulation Desk for your course.
Click on the Place materials on reserve link at the bottom of the box on the right-hand side of the webpage.
A page that provides our current policy will appear. This policy is a bit wordy, but we must adhere to U.S. copyright law. Please familiarize yourself with this policy.
We have endeavored to make the most efficient use of the Coe, Geology, and Media staff to process your requests for course reserves. Here are a couple of bullet points:
- Material needed by the first week of class must be submitted at least two weeks in advance before the semester begins. After the initial semester rush (the first month), reserves will be processed within seven business days, in the order they are received.
- We ask you to fill out either the online form or the PDF form and turn them in to the appropriate library Circulation Desk.
- We have capped the number of reserve items per course to 80; please be selective.
- For journal articles or book chapters, we prefer to scan the items or use persistent links to the Libraries' electronic content rather than photocopy these materials.
- The Libraries reserve the right to refuse materials that in our opinion would violate copyright.
If you opt for the paper form rather than the on-line form, take the completed reserve form to the appropriate library location:
Coe Circulation Reserves (includes books and media):
Ellie Kerstetter, Coe Library 210, (307) 766-55318 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Geology Library Reserves:
Enid Teeter, S.H. Knight Building 121, (307) 766-2633 or email@example.com
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Coe Library Research Help||307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757|
Circulation Help Desk
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|