Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017     Views: 46

Your instructor may have put course readings (books or collected articles) or movies on reserve through the library, either in print or electronically. Print and movie reserves may be at the Coe or Geology Library Help Desks.

Click on the Course Reserves button on the library homepage. It is a grey button with a brown notebook on it (see below). You can search by the course title or the faculty member's name.

  • Print or media will be listed by title and call number. Check these items out at the Coe or Geology Help Desks. You will need your WyoOne card or a government-issued photo ID to check out the items.
  • Digital items such as scanned articles or videos will be listed and have a link to click in order to view the item. You may be prompted to log-in using your WyoWeb username and password.

Check with the staff at the Help Desk if you have questions about accessing these resources.

Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Coe Library Research Help 307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757

    Circulation Help Desk


    Media Collection


    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.