Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk
Last Updated: May 09, 2017     Views: 34

Staplers for public use are available at the university libraries. At Coe Library, a table is set up on Level 2 that has staplers, 3-hole punches, and paper cutters. The Geology Library, Learning Resource Center, and Library Annex keep staplers at the circulation or help desks.

Scissors and tape are available at the help desk and only used at that location.

Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Coe Library Research Help 307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757

    Circulation Help Desk


    Media Collection


    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.