Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk
Last Updated: Jun 27, 2018     Views: 36

When you are away from campus, you still have access to virtually all of our online content. Simply access the database or e-resource through the UW Libraries webpage and logging on with your WyoWeb username and password when prompted.

If you need print materials, contact the Interlibrary Loan Office (Coe Library 237; (307) 766-5168; Tell them that you want Request It materials sent to you and provide your temporary address. Factor in mail time in using materials and requesting renewals. When you return, remember to notify the ILL office.

If you want to try to obtain borrowing privileges at another library, contact the Dean of Libraries Office for a letter of introduction. If privileges are granted, please observe their due dates and other circulation policies.

Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.