Answered By: William Van Arsdale Last Updated: Aug 10, 2015 Views: 22
Physical items borrowed through Request It may be picked up at the circulation desk listed in your account:
- Coe Library (at the corner of 13th and Ivinson) -- this is the default location unless you selected one of the following in your Request It account.
- Brinkerhoff Geology Library (S.H. Knight Geology Building),
- Library Annex (basement between Physical Sciences and Biological Sciences buildings)
- Learning Resource Center (LRC; second floor of Education Building) or
- Hopper Law Library (College of Law; main floor).
Articles that you requested will be delivered to your Request It account. You will receive an email to your UW account once the article has been delivered. Sign on and download the scanned document. Be aware that the scanned articles are automatically deleted after 90 days.
If you have questions, contact us.
Interlibrary Loan Office (available 8-5, Monday-Friday)
Coe Library 237
Send a message to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Coe Library Research Help||307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757|
Circulation Help Desk
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|