Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk Last Updated: Mar 10, 2017 Views: 24
There are times when you will still have to or may prefer to come get materials at one of our libraries.
- If you borrow materials that have to be returned to their home library, you have to pick up and return the items to your preferred pick-up library.
- Materials marked "Library Use Only", such as Reference, Hebard, Herbarium, or American Heritage Center, must be used in the appropriate library.
- Materials, like microfilm, that require specialized equipment must be used where the material is located.
- It is often faster to look items up in the Libraries’ Catalog and retrieve the material yourself rather than use Request It to have the library pull the books from the stacks. This process can take up to 36 hours.
- Library users often like to browse library collections for new books, new media, or recent issues of journals.
If you have questions, contact the Interlibrary Loan Office. Available 8-5, Monday-Friday in Coe Library 237. Call them at (307) 766-5168 or email at email@example.com
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Coe Library Research Help||307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757|
Circulation Help Desk
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|