Answered By: Coe Library Help Desk Last Updated: Jul 11, 2017 Views: 20
University of Wyoming Disability Support Services, Information Technology, and Libraries work together to ensure that computers and other technology provide adaptive or assistive technology to ensure accessibility by patrons.
- All public Windows-based computers and circulating laptops have a suite of assistive technology features in their Ease of Access Center.
- All circulating MacBooks and iPads have a suite of assistive technology features.
- An adaptive technology-equipped computer (including Kurzweil text-to-speech software) is available in Coe Library's computer lab on the main floor.
- Three computers in the same lab have height-adjustable tables.
- UW IT also operates a number of similar facilities on campus.
- The University Disability Support Services has a larger computer lab, called the Montgomery Technology Center in the basement of Knight Hall, room 7.
- The Wyoming Assistive Technology Resources (WATR) loan library has additional resources available.
Send a message to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Help Desk||307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|