Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II Last Updated: Jun 26, 2017 Views: 26
The University of Wyoming has very few books on CD. Most of those are borrowed for our rotating "Popular Reading" collection and our not part of our permanent collection. Other books on CD are available in our media collection on Level 1 of Coe, or at other UW branch libraries. To locate the books on CD in our catalog, do the following:
- Go to the UW Libraries Catalog by clicking this link or clicking the blue icon labeled "Catalog" on the right side of the main UW Libraries webpage.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. Click on the green button labeled "Advanced Search."
- Type an asterisk (*) in the first box under "Advanced Keyword Search" at the top of the page. The asterisk serves as a wildcard to search for any subject/topic in the library. If you are looking for a specific topic, you may enter a keyword, such as "novel" or "science fiction."
- Scroll down to the menu labeled "Material Type." Select "Nonmusical Rec."
- Click the green "Submit" button to run the search.
- Search results will be listed by date, with most recently published listed first.
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Coe Library Research Help||307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757|
Circulation Help Desk
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|