Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II Last Updated: Jan 28, 2020 Views: 55
The library has the following equipment to loan:
- Laptop Computers: PCs and Macs available for IN-LIBRARY USE ONLY. A user agreement must be signed before use. Check out the item at the Circulation Help Desk on the main level (Level 2).
- iPads: A user agreement must be signed. Check out the item at the Circulation Help Desk on the main level (Level 2). This item is checked out for a period of one-week and may be taken out of the library.
- C-Pens: These are text-to-speech devices available for IN-LIBRARY USE ONLY. A user agreement must be signed before use. Check out the item at the Circulation Help Desk on the main level (Level 2).
- iPods: Two of these devices are available that allow text-to-speech for visually impaired patrons. These devices are for IN-LIBRARY USE ONLY. A user agreement must be signed before use.
- A large format scanner for scanning books is available. It is called the KIC scanner and is located on Level 1 (basement) of Coe.
- An assistive technology station with a Freedom Scientific video magnifier. The magnifier adjusts size and contrast of printed text. It does not include an option to save magnified text. The station can be raised or lowered for viewing in comfort.
- An assistive technology station with a Belkin device stand. The stand supports a tablet or smartphone to allow for resizing and saving images of text. Both the stand and the table can be raised and lowered for viewing ease.
- These last two items are provided by Wyoming Assistive Technology Resources (WATR).
Computer Labs & UW Information Technology (IT):
- The computer labs in Coe Library are operated by UW Information Technology (IT). Check with the IT Lab Assistant in each computer lab regarding available equipment or visit this webpage of computer lab information.
- UW IT has camera and video equipment to check out. Visit this link for more information.
Send a message to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Help Desk||307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|