Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II
Last Updated: Jan 05, 2018     Views: 17

Plan B theses are submitted to the affiliated college or department, as well as uploaded to the Wyoming Scholars Repository (WSR). This library guide provides a brief orientation to the upload process.

Many College of Education graduate students, including Literacy Education and SMTC, submit Plan B papers to the WSR website. Visit the links in the previous sentence to view examples of previously submitted work.

Haub School of Natural Resources students also submit Plan B papers to WSR. Previously submitted papers are available for viewing at this link.

Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.