Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II
Last Updated: Dec 23, 2019     Views: 4

Use of Coe 506, the large presentation/meeting room, as well as the adjacent small conference room Coe 504, are managed by UW Libraries Administration. Reservations require completion of a form and submitting that form to UW Libraries administration.

To get to the request form, click on the "About + Libraries" button located in the upper-right corner of the main library webpage. When the webpage loads, locate the "About + Libraries" menu listing on the left-hand side of the webpage. Expand that menu if necessary. Under "Administrative Office" are listed several options. Select the bottom choice, "Request Coe Meeting Rooms." A hyperlink to the request form is located approximately midway on the webpage. Click the form to open up the Word document. Complete the form and submit it to

The webpage described in the above paragraph may be accessed directly from this link:

Click this link to go directly to the reservation form:

If there are questions about reservations or policies, call 766-3279 to speak to someone, or visit Coe 502 to speak to someone in the dean's office.

To reserve the Coe Classrooms, refer to this library guide:


Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.