Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II Last Updated: Jun 27, 2018 Views: 140
Before June 2018, users had to log in separately to Off-Campus Access. Now, each database that requires logging in will prompt you to enter your WyoWeb/UW username and password when accessed.
If you have difficulties, go through the following checklist. After each step, recheck whether you can log on or not:
1. Check to make sure you have an Internet connection.
2. Make sure you use a recommended Web browser; we recommend Firefox or Chrome for the best experience. Make sure this browser is up to date.
3. Clear the browser cache/history.
4. Make sure that the operating system of your computer is up to date.
5. Restart your computer.
If you continue to have problems, contact the Coe Help Desk:
- Call us: 307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757
- Text us: 307-460-5530
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a message to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Help Desk||307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|