Answered By: Cheryl Goldenstein Last Updated: May 10, 2017 Views: 336
If by access you mean using library-licensed databases:
- Shortly after graduating you will lose access to WyoWeb and library databases since these are licensed for current students, faculty and staff.
- However, anyone can visit Coe Library and use public computers to access most of our library databases.
- UW Alumni who register for WyoAlumni have access to a set of databases through the WyoAlumni Portal. See our Alumni Services Guide for more information.
- Wyoming residents have remote access to even more databases than do alumni. Visit your local public library to get a library card. Ask about access to GoWYLD.
If by access you mean borrowing library material:
- If you are a Wyoming resident, you can get a free library card to check out items. [Non-residents pay a $10 annual fee for a library card.]
- Interlibrary loan and delivery services (Request It and Prospector) are available only to current UW students and employees. Similar services are available through your local public library.
Send a message to email@example.com
Schedule an appointment with us
Text us at (307) 460-4336
Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage
University of Wyoming Libraries
1000 E. University Ave.
Laramie, WY 82071
|Coe Library Research Help||307-766-2070 or 1-800-442-6757|
Circulation Help Desk
|American Heritage Center||307-766-3756|
|Learning Resource Center||307-766-2527|