Answered By: Harry L. Whitlock II
Last Updated: May 03, 2017     Views: 55

If you account is blocked you cannot renew books through email or My Accounts. You will need to go to your nearest Circulation Desk and talk to the staff there. For example, you may have additional renewals for some items and those can be renewed. Other times we may need for you to return the materials because another patron has placed a hold on an item, the items are overdue, or you have a fine or library bill.

Feel free to stop by any of the UW Libraries' Circulation Desks.

  • Coe Library Circulation: Coe Library, Main Level, Room 210 (just beyond the computer lab).

  • Brinkerhoff Geology Library Circulation: S.H. Knight Geology Building, Room 121.

  • Learning Resource Center Circulation: Education Building, Room 222.

  • Library Annex Circulation: Biological Sciences Building, Basement, Room 41.

  • Coe Library Media Services: Coe Library, Level 1 (basement), Room 105.

Related FAQs

    Contact Us

    Email us

    Send a message to

    Schedule an appointment with us

    Set up an appointment with a subject librarian

    Text us 

    Text us at (307) 460-4336

    Live chat 

    Click on the chat icon located on the grey bar on the main library webpage

    Mail us 

    University of Wyoming Libraries
    Department 3334,
    1000 E. University Ave.
    Laramie, WY 82071

    Phone us 

    Help Desk 307-766-3190, 307-766-2070 or toll free 1-800-442-6757
    Geology Library 307-766-3374
    Special Collections 307-766-6245
    Learning Resource Center 307-766-2527
    Library Annex 307-766-6539
    Law Library 307-766-5737
    American Heritage Center 307-766-3756
    Reference services are available in all UW libraries.